Terms & Conditions
By using visiting this website, you signify your consent to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use the site or download and use any materials from the site
- Applicable Terms
- 1.1 This website (the “Site”) is owned and operated by Green Street Pioneers Ltd a private company limited by guarantee registered in England no 13781362 whose registered office is at 9 Westville Road, Ilkley, England LS29 9AJ . (Green Street)
- 1.2 Use of the Site and the downloading and use of any branding and trade marks which are made available for download (the “Branding”) constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, which take effect immediately on your first use of the Site. Green Street reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online.
- 1.3 You are responsible for regularly reviewing information posted on the Site to obtain timely notice of any changes. Your continued use of the Site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as modified by the posted changes.
- 1.4 If there is any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and/or specific terms appearing elsewhere on the Site relating to specific material then the latter shall prevail.
You will fall into one or more of these categories of individuals.
- Use of Materials and Branding:
- 2.1 Unless otherwise indicated the contents of the Site, including the names, images and logos identifying Green Street and its products and services, and the Branding, are the property of Green Street and are protected, without limitation, as copyright works, and/or registered and unregistered trade marks, and may only be used in accordance with 2.3 below.
- 2.2 You, and the business/organisation you represent, must register with Green Street and create an account and be accepted by Green Street in order to use some of Green Street’s services including the downloading and use of the Branding and to obtain permission to use it . Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require any further information on this. It is your responsibility to keep your details and those of your business/organisation up to date on the user profile. In these Terms and Conditions, references to ‘you’ shall refer to both the individual user as well as the business/organisation that is represented by the individual user or that is a registered user itself.
- 2.3 Where permission is granted and subject always to 1.4, material produced and curated by Green Street on the Site (which for the avoidance of doubt does not include material on any linked website of a third party) and the Branding, may be copied or downloaded for your own use within the United Kingdom provided (i) that all use of Branding must be strictly in accordance with the applicable brand guidelines, which are available for download on request at email@example.com as they are updated from time to time, and (ii) other than with Green Streets prior written consent and in full compliance with any terms that Green Street may require, you may not:
- 2.3.1 host any material or Branding or a variation of it on any website; or
- 2.3.2 adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the material or Branding; or
- 2.3.3 use the material or Branding in any commercial manner including incorporating any of Green Street’s Branding on any merchandise or promotional items .
- 2.4 The Branding may only be downloaded by the holder of a Green Street account and written confirmation from Green Street.
- 2.5 These Terms and Conditions permit use of the materials and the Branding only within the United Kingdom. If you wish to use the materials or Branding for other purposes or outside the United Kingdom please contact Green Street to arrange a specific licence for use.
- 3.1 Green Street does not warrant that the Site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- 3.2 The Site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Green Street, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied.
- 3.3 Whilst Green Street makes every effort to guarantee the accuracy of information contained within the Site, it accepts no liability for any inaccuracies and visitors to the Site who rely on this information do so at their own risk.
- 3.4 Green Street is not responsible for the contents or reliability of any linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. Linking shall not be taken as endorsement of any kind.
- 3.5 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall operate or be construed so as to exclude or restrict:
- 3.5.1 any warranty or condition implied by statute in the event of your dealing as a “consumer” as defined by section 2 of the Consumer Rights Act 2015. In such a case your statutory rights are unaffected by these terms and conditions; or
- 3.5.2 the liability of Green Street for death or personal injury caused by reason of the negligence of Green Street or of its servants, employees or agents.
- 3.6 Save as set out in 3.5, in no event will Green Street be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Site.
- 3.7 In no event shall Green Street’s total liability to you for all damages, losses and causes of action (whether in contract, or not (including, but not limited to, negligence) or otherwise) exceed the costs incurred by you, if any, for accessing the Site.
- Your Contributions
- 4.2 By submitting your contribution through the Site, you also:
- 4.2.1 warrant that such contribution is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to Green Street for all the purposes specified above; and
- 4.2.2 indemnify Green Street against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by WRAP as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
- 4.2.3 agree to waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on the Site and the other purposes specified above; and
- 4.2.4 acknowledge and agree that it may be copied or downloaded by users pursuant to 2.3.
- Use of the Site
You agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the Site by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within the Site.
- 6. Termination of Usage Rights
- 6.1 These Terms and Conditions will continue to apply to your use of the Site and your access to and use of the materials and Branding on the Site unless and until Green Street notifies you that your access has been terminated and your account has been closed. Green Street reserves the right to close your account and block your access to the Site and the materials and Branding on the Site at any time in its sole discretion, but is only likely to do so if it considers that you have materially failed to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- 6.2 Upon closure of your Green Street account you must immediately stop using all materials and Branding obtained from the Site and all copies thereof, if required by Green Street to do so.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that term or condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- 8.1 The Site is controlled and operated by WRAP from its offices in the United Kingdom. WRAP makes no representation that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- 8.2 These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Disputes arising from these Terms and Conditions shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Email Disclaimer
- 9.1 The contents of any email (including attachments) sent from Green Street are confidential and subject to copyright. Any such email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you have received an email from Green Street in error, please contact the sender immediately by returning the email or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, and then delete it (including any attachments) from your system. If you are not the intended recipient of the email, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of its contents is strictly prohibited.
- 9.2 Green Street uses anti-virus technology to check all outgoing messages but cannot guarantee the absence of viruses and Green Street does not accept liability for any virus introduced by any email or any attachment and you are advised to use appropriate and up-to-date virus checking software.
- 9.3 Green Street cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the contents of any email as it has been transmitted over a public network and Internet communications are not secure. If verification is required, please request a hard copy.
- 9.4 Except where the email is sent in the usual course of business, the views and opinions expressed in any email message are those of the individual sender and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of Green Street
- 9.5 Green Street reserves the right to monitor incoming and outgoing emails in accordance with the Telecommunications (Lawful Business Practice) (Interception of Communications) Regulations 2000 and / or for the purposes of quality control and / or training purposes.
- 9.6 Marketing emails and other communication emails are sent to the recipient at the request of, or in response to, the intended recipient’s expressed interest in Green Street’’s activities. Green Street wishes to retain your contact information for the purpose of making future contact with you about Green Street’s activities and aims. If you do not wish your contact information to be kept, you may let WRAP know by sending an email to email@example.com with your specific request to opt-out of such contacts.