Exclusive benefits in Newcastle of becoming one of the UK’s first Green Street pioneers
*limited spaces available
Receive a free, in-depth, sustainability review by our team of experts. They will highlight ways you can run your business more sustainably by saving energy, money and reducing waste. Together you will develop an action plan and implement improvements.
Knowledge share from sustainability and business experts who will also be able to answer your questions. In addition, you will receive invites to relevant workshops which can help you run your business more sustainably and profitably.
Share experiences with like-minded businesses in your local area and beyond. Work together to improve your local community.
Be at the forefront of change and contribute to a host of new projects that will improve your business and enhance your reputation as a forward-thinking sustainable retailer or service provider.
Green Street is an exciting project, with many free benefits to you and your business to help you become more planet friendly. To fully benefit from the programme you or somebody from your business will need to spend an average of 1.5 hours a week working on actions from the programme. There are a few other requirements as well which are:
- to take part in a free sustainability business review
- to be filmed and photographed to promote your business and feature it on the Green Street website and social media channels
- to share any relevant business data with the project team only to evaluate the success of the programme
- to start to follow and implement parts of the Green Street manifesto which are relevant to your business.
- to receive communications which are needed as a member of the programme from Green Street